Policies Regarding Social and Community Development
The Company’s social responsibility for social and community development is carried out through the Partnership Program and Community Development Program based on the Minister of SOE Regulation Number PER-09 / MBU / 07/2015 concerning the Partnership Program and the SOE Community Development Program and its amendments. The Company has a PKBL vision which is “to be a contributor in increasing small business economic activities and social empowerment of the community”. To realize this vision, the Company has launched a mission “to carry out activities to improve the ability of small businesses to become resilient and independent and to empower the social conditions of the community by utilizing part of the Company’s funds”.
The allocation of funds for the Partnership and Community Development Program in 2019 is based on the Minister of SOE Regulation No. PER-03 / MBU / 12/2016 dated 16 December 2016 concerning the Partnership Program and Community Development Program stated that the source of funds for the Partnership program and the BL Program comes from the SOE net profit allowance and / or budget that is calculated as a cost to SOE.
Based on the decision of the Board of Commissioners Meeting with the Board of Directors regarding the Approval of the Revision of the Company Work Plan and Budget (RKAP) and the Approval of the Work and Budget Plan (RKA) for the Partnership and Community Development Program (PKBL) of PT Semen Baturaja (Persero) Tbk Year 2019 No. LP.05.18 / 2445/2019 in September 2019 decided that the allocation for the Partnership Program was 0% or Rp0 and the allocation for the Community Development Program was 4% or Rp2,884,073,000.
The Company’s Partnership Program provides loans to the small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) sector and a portion of the grant funds to foster partners. The Company’s Community Development Program is in the form of assistance aimed at communities around the Company’s operational areas.
The policies that will be carried out are:
- Distributing Partnership Program funds to small and micro enterprises and increasing the capacity of partners to grow and be independent.
- Disbursing Community Development Program funds on target both actively and reactively.
- Company Profile
- Company History
- Organizational Structure
- Vision, Mission and Corporate Values
- President Director Message
- Corporate Secretary
- Articles of Association
- Supporting Institutions and Professionals
Jl. Abikusno Cokrosuyoso Kertapati
Palembang – 30258
P.O. Box 1175 Palembang – 30001
Telepon : (62) – 711 – 511261 (Hunting)
Fax : (62) – 711 – 512126
Email : email@example.com
- Corporate Policy
- Anti-Bribery Policy
- Board Manual
- Good Corporate Governance (GCG) Guidelines
- Code of Conduct (COC)
- Gratification Control Guidelines
- Whistleblowing System
- Charter of the Audit Committee
- Internal Control Unit Charter
- Charter of the Risk Management Committee
- Information Management Guidelines
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Risk Management Guidelines
- Policy Regarding Vendor Selection
- Nomination and Remuneration
Media & Publikasi
Lelang & E-Proc
Tanggung Jawab Sosial
(62) – 711 – 511261