Policies Regarding Social and Community Development
The Company’s social responsibility towards social and community development through the Partnership Program of the Minister of SOEs Number PER-09/MBU/07/2015 concerning the Partnership Program and the SOE Community Development Program and its amendments. The Partnership Program is sourced from the profit allowance allocated until 2017, while the Community Development Program funds are recorded as the Company’s operational costs. The Company has a vision of PKBL which is “to become a contributor in increasing small business economic activities and community social empowerment”. To realize this vision, the Company has launched a mission of “to carry out activities to improve the ability of small businesses to become strong and independent and to empower social conditions through the use of Company funds”.
The allocation of funds for the 2020 Partnership and Community Development Program, based on the Minister of SOE Regulation No. PER-09/MBU/07/2015 dated July 3, 2015 regarding the Partnership Program and Community Development Program, it is stated that the source of funds for the Partnership and BL Programs comes from the allowance for SOE profits and/or the budget which is calculated as a cost to SOEs.
Based on the decision of the Board of Commissioners’ Meeting with the Board of Directors regarding Approval of the Company’s Work Plan and Budget (RKAP) and Ratification of the Work Plan and Budget (RKA) of PT Semen Baturaja (Persero) Tbk 2020 Partnership and Community Development Program (PKBL). 01/DK/I/2020 dated January 30, 2020 decided that the allocation for the Partnership Program is 0% or Rp. 0 and the allocation for the Community Development Program is 4% or Rp. 1,239,920,000.
The Company’s Partnership Program provides credit to the medium and micro business sector (MSMEs) and part of the grant funds to foster the fostered partners. The Company’s Community Development Program is in the form of assistance aimed at communities around the Company’s areas.
The policies that will be implemented are:
• Channeling partnership program funds to small and micro businesses and increasing the capacity of partners to grow and be independent.
• Distributing the Community Development Program funds on target, both actively and reactively.
- Company Profile
- Company History
- Organizational Structure
- Vision, Mission and Corporate Values
- President Director Message
- Corporate Secretary
- Articles of Association
- Supporting Institutions and Professionals
- Certification & Award
Jl. Abikusno Cokrosuyoso Kertapati
Palembang – 30258
P.O. Box 1175 Palembang – 30001
Telepon : (62) – 711 – 511261 (Hunting)
Fax : (62) – 711 – 512126
Email : email@example.com
- Corporate Policy
- Anti-Bribery Policy
- Board Manual
- Good Corporate Governance (GCG) Guidelines
- Code of Conduct (COC)
- Gratification Control Guidelines
- Whistleblowing System
- Charter of the Audit Committee
- Internal Control Unit Charter
- Charter of the Risk Management Committee
- Information Management Guidelines
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Risk Management Guidelines
- Policy Regarding Vendor Selection
- Nomination and Remuneration
Media & Publikasi
Lelang & E-Proc
Tanggung Jawab Sosial
(62) – 711 – 511261