Information Management Guidelines
Company information is the publication of data or facts belonging to companies both oral and written form through electronic and non-electronic media in a variety of forms that describes the occurrence or events that happen in the company.
PT Semen Baturaja (Persero) Tbk as a public company is committed to protecting the rights of all stakeholders especially in the management and control of information concerning the activities and performance of the company. This information is to be controlled optimally so that all stakeholders able to be properly maintained, and increase the added value in the eyes of the public because the company is able to create an information management system that is able to minimize the negative information and news packed into a form of guideline management and control of information company
The purpose of the guidelines for the management of information:
- In an effort to control the management of information in order to ensure that the disclosure of the information the company has done carefully and precisely by taking into account important aspects in all relevant fields and have included all the important information needed. So that any information out of the company is accurate and not misleading and negative impacts to company and+6 managed optimally.
- Supports the Company’s commitment to the implementation of Good Corporate Governance (GCG), especially in terms of management. Company’s information with emphasis on the principles of transparency and accountability.
- Provide easy access information for interested parties in this case Internal Company, shareholders and other stakeholders.
- Increase the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of corporate information.
A. Classification of Company Information
- Ordinary information / public
The information does not contain confidential information, restricted information, and intended for the public interest because of the provisions that are required in the legislation in force as well as acts of corporate initiatives.
Information whose disclosure is restricted because it is used for internal purposes and other parties deemed necessary. Restricted Information is information that contains material that can only be used within the scope of the internal and the information reported routinely to the other party is not intended for the public, information originating from parties outside the company specific and Restricte use for the benefit of the Company.
Information which can not to be disclosed to the parties within the scope of internal corporate or public who do not have the authority and interest in such information, which if disclosed would cause incorrect assessment of corporate performance, harm the interests of the Company and shareholders and / or violate the provisions legislation.
B. Disclosureand Management of Information
- Regular information / public Access and disclosure
Public information disclosed through the media company’s website or other media on the basis of compliance with the provisions of the regulations and legislation and corporate initiatives.
- Restricted information / public Access and disclosure
Restricted information disclosure to parties outside the company, In the case of restricted information to be disclosed to external parties then have to request in writing to the company through the Corporate Secretary.
- Confidential information access and disclosure.
Confidential information may be disclosed if there is a valid reason from those who want such information, the Party wants the information have to request in writting through the Corporate Secretary.
C. The task and responsibilities of the management of information
The Company’s management is responsible to manage all information and responsible to security of information, maintaining the integrity of the information and the accuracy of the information.
D. Responsibility other Party on Company’s Information.
All parties who obtain restricted information and cofidential information bound to the agreement and HAVE TO KEEP the confidentiality of information obtained, unless required by legislation.
- Company Profile
- Company History
- Organizational Structure
- Vision, Mission and Corporate Values
- President Director Message
- Corporate Secretary
- Articles of Association
- Supporting Institutions and Professionals
Jl. Abikusno Cokrosuyoso Kertapati
Palembang – 30258
P.O. Box 1175 Palembang – 30001
Telepon : (62) – 711 – 511261 (Hunting)
Fax : (62) – 711 – 512126
Email : email@example.com
- Corporate Policy
- Anti-Bribery Policy
- Board Manual
- Good Corporate Governance (GCG) Guidelines
- Code of Conduct (COC)
- Gratification Control Guidelines
- Whistleblowing System
- Charter of the Audit Committee
- Internal Control Unit Charter
- Charter of the Risk Management Committee
- Information Management Guidelines
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Risk Management Guidelines
- Policy Regarding Vendor Selection
- Nomination and Remuneration
Media & Publikasi
Lelang & E-Proc
Tanggung Jawab Sosial
(62) – 711 – 511261