|FY2021||Sales Volume 2020 (Ton)||Sales Volume 2021 (Ton)||Sales Growth (%)||Demand Growth (%)||Market Share (%)|
- There has been an increase in cement demand, especially in most of SMBR’s marketing areas, namely Lampung, Jambi, Bengkulu and Bangka Belitung. Although the demand for cement in South Sumatra fell by 0.3%, the overall demand for cement in South Sumatra grew 5.6%.
- Sales volume in several SMBR market areas such as Lampung and Bengkulu in 2021 experienced a significant growth of 8% and 4%, respectively.
- Increased sales volume, pushing SMBR’s market share to increase by 1% in 2021 to 29%.
- SMBR maintains its position as the market leader in South Sumatra with a share of 53%.
|FY2020||Sales Volume 2019 (Ton)||Sales Volume 2020 (Ton)||Sales Growth (%)||Demand Growth (%)||Market Share (%)|
- Demand for cement in the provinces of South Sumatra and Lampung, which are SMBR’s main markets, experienced the most significant correction with a record decline of 7% and 8%.
- SMBR sales volume in 2020, especially in the Lampung and Bengkulu areas, increased by 25% and 54%, respectively.
- SMBR remains the market leader in South Sumatra by 54%
Report acts with indications of violations that occur within PT. Semen Baturaja (Persero) Tbk.
or click this link to enter the PT Semen Baturaja(Persero) Tbk Whistleblowing System application.
(62) – 711 – 511261