The process of making cement starts from the mining of raw materials which become the raw material of cement maker, which is limestone and clay in Baturaja.
The breaking and crushing process will produce fine raw materials.
Refined raw materials are transported to storage (limestone storage and clay storage) and mixed with silica sand and iron sand to make raw meal.
Raw meal will be ground in the raw mill after the drying process and the result is stored into raw material storage silo.
After initial heating in the Preheater, the next process is combustion in the clinic, using coal fuel. The result of this process is called clinker. Once cooled, the clinker is stored in the storage.
Clinker produced by Baturaja Factory is partially milled at Baturaja Plant and partly brought to Palembang and Panjang Factory for further process in both factories.
In the factories, the clinker is milled, and added auxiliary raw materials such as gypsum, before being put into the cement mill.
The result of grinding clinker with gypsum is called Portland Type I cement, ready to be bagged and sold to the market. Semen Baturaja is available in bulk and zak packaging.
- Company Profile
- Company History
- Organizational Structure
- Vision, Mission and Corporate Values
- President Director Message
- Corporate Secretary
- Articles of Association
- Supporting Institutions and Professionals
- Certification & Award
Jl. Abikusno Cokrosuyoso Kertapati
Palembang – 30258
P.O. Box 1175 Palembang – 30001
Telepon : (62) – 711 – 511261 (Hunting)
Fax : (62) – 711 – 512126
Email : email@example.com
- Corporate Policy
- Anti-Bribery Policy
- Board Manual
- Good Corporate Governance (GCG) Guidelines
- Code of Conduct (COC)
- Gratification Control Guidelines
- Whistleblowing System
- Charter of the Audit Committee
- Internal Control Unit Charter
- Charter of the Risk Management Committee
- Information Management Guidelines
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Risk Management Guidelines
- Policy Regarding Vendor Selection
- Nomination and Remuneration
Media & Publikasi
Lelang & E-Proc
Tanggung Jawab Sosial
(62) – 711 – 511261