Stock and Bond Information
Until the end of August 2022, the Company’s total shares amounted to 9.932.534.336 shares with the following composition of ownership:
1. The Government of the Republic of Indonesia, 7,500,000,000 shares or 75.51%
2. The public with a number of shares of 2.432.534.336 shares or 24,49%
List of Shareholders
EMPLOYEE STOCK ALLOCATION PROGRAM AND MANAGEMENT
On June 2013, the Company has been carrying out an Initial Public Offering (IPO) so at this time PT Semen Baturaja (Persero) Tbk has become the Go Public company. In this case, anyone can become shareholder of the Company, whether the public, the employees and the management. The number of shares issued by his company was 2,337,678,500 shares at a price of Rp560/share.
In order to give awards to the management and employees for their contribution to the Company as well as to cultivate a high sense, the Company provides the facilities of the Company stock ownership program through Employee Stock Allocation (ESA). Through this program, the Company allocates 0.82% of the total shares issued at the time of the IPO.
ESA Program for a period of 1 (one) year and at this time the program has been realized. In addition, the Company issued other proprietary programs that Management Employee Stock Option Plan (MESOP) as much as 1.65% of the total issued and paid-up capital after the IPO.In MESOP program, employees will have the option rights to purchase shares at a price determined by the Board of Directors with the approval of the Board of Commissioners and will be notifed to employees MESOP Program prior to the opening of the implementation period (window exercise).
The option rights will be distributed in 2 (two) steps:
- Phase I,40% on the date of listing of shares of companies in the Indonesia Stock Exchange;
- Phase II,60% on the frst anniversary date of listing of shares of companies in the Jakarta Stock Exchange. The implementation of the option rights to buy shares and issuance of the option rights will be executed in 5 (fve) years with provision it can be opened 2 (two) times in 1 (one) year. The criteria for eligible participants followed the ESA:
– The permanent employees registered and still active at work on March 31, 2013;
– Have been working at least 1 year on March 31, 2013.
– When the employee is in serving a sentence/Letter of
Warning (SP), it will be a reduction in the value of ESA received, with details as follows:
- SP I is 75% from the value of ESA
- SP II is 50% from the value of ESA
- SP III is 25% from the value of ESA
Criteria for eligible participants follow MESOP Program:
- Board of Commissioners except the Independent Commissioners;
- Permanent employees registered at the Company data as at March 31, 2013 on the issuance of option rights and have a minimum work period of one year as at March 31, 2013
Mesop Realization Program
In the exercise period (window exercise) from 2017-2019, 94,855,836 shares were absorbed, and the remaining mesopauses until the end of the Implementation Period in 2019 were not absorbed as many as 67,464,564 shares. So that the number of outstanding shares of the Company at the end of fiscal year 2019 was 9,932,534,336 shares consisting of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia of 7,500,000,000 shares. and the public 2,432,534,336 shares.
Controlling Shareholders, Subsidiaries, Associates and Join Venture
As of the end of 2019, the Company does not have the information on outstanding bonds, sukuk or convertible bonds, thus the information is not available in this annual report
Report acts with indications of violations that occur within PT. Semen Baturaja (Persero) Tbk.
or click this link to enter the PT Semen Baturaja(Persero) Tbk Whistleblowing System application.
(62) – 711 – 511261