Product and Service Policy
The Company has a commitment to always protect the interests of consumers. The Company places customer satisfaction as a fundamental and important aspect. To that end, the Company continues to improve its products and service quality by prioritizing the health and safety aspects of all employees, customers, partners and other stakeholders as well as protecting the environment and company assets as a commitment to realizing customer satisfaction.
In accordance with Law No. 8 of 1999 concerning Consumer Protection, the Company carries out social responsibility towards consumers by providing quality cement products, providing media information about products, product quality and customer service. Implementation of consumer responsibility activities through product quality maintenance, both in the process and in the transportation process. Products from the Company pose a risk to the health and safety of customers if they are not handled properly.
To support this commitment, the Company has a number of policies, including:
- Company Policy PT Semen Baturaja (Persero) Tbk dated 1 July 2019.
- PT Semen Baturaja (Persero) Tbk K3L (Health, Safety & Environment) Policy dated February 3, 2019.
- Guidelines for Risk Management of PT Semen Baturaja (Persero) Tbk dated 15 September 2016
The Company provides various media for customers to obtain information related to products being marketed, so that customers can easily obtain such information, namely through websites, leaflets, brochures, advertisements in print media to social media. In addition, the company ensures proper use, storage and disposal, each product of the Company is equipped with an information label regarding quality and other specifications listed on the outside of the package which contains:
- Symbol / Logo of the Company
- Product Name
- Indonesian National Standard Number (SNI)
- Weight in packing
- Types of cement
- Product Excellence
- How to store properly and correctly
- Number of mixers
- Safety instructions and first aid if exposed to body parts and inhalation of cement.
In addition, the Company strives to prevent counterfeiting of packaging contents, among others by using codes and coloring codes stamped on cement bags based on the date, month, year and distribution area at the time of issuance of cement to facilitate product identification in case of problematic products later.
Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Company annually measures customer satisfaction to maintain the Company’s performance and receives feedback from customers for the services provided. Customer satisfaction surveys for users are conducted quarterly using the simple random sampling questionnaire method. Customers really appreciate the Company’s performance through surveys that are measured including quality, quantity, continuity, distribution, price, and service.
In order to continue to improve the quality of services provided, the Company makes various efforts to meet customer expectations. The Company provides services to facilitate consumers in submitting suggestions and criticisms. These services can be used by customers to obtain information about the products and services offered and as a means for customers to submit complaints regarding the products and services provided. The Company has set a standard for handling customer complaints so that every incoming complaint can be resolved properly.
- Company Profile
- Company History
- Organizational Structure
- Vision, Mission and Corporate Values
- President Director Message
- Corporate Secretary
- Articles of Association
- Supporting Institutions and Professionals
Jl. Abikusno Cokrosuyoso Kertapati
Palembang – 30258
P.O. Box 1175 Palembang – 30001
Telepon : (62) – 711 – 511261 (Hunting)
Fax : (62) – 711 – 512126
Email : email@example.com
- Corporate Policy
- Anti-Bribery Policy
- Board Manual
- Good Corporate Governance (GCG) Guidelines
- Code of Conduct (COC)
- Gratification Control Guidelines
- Whistleblowing System
- Charter of the Audit Committee
- Internal Control Unit Charter
- Charter of the Risk Management Committee
- Information Management Guidelines
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Risk Management Guidelines
- Policy Regarding Vendor Selection
- Nomination and Remuneration
Media & Publikasi
Lelang & E-Proc
Tanggung Jawab Sosial
(62) – 711 – 511261