Click here to download document.
Internal Audit Charter
Internal supervision is an independent and objective assurance and consultancy activity, designed to add value and improve the company’s operational activities.
The Internal Audit Unit aims to assist management in achieving corporate objectives, through a systematic and regular approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
To that end, the Internal Audit Unit complements the management with analysis, assessment, advice, recommendations, consultations, and information on the activities examined and evaluated.
Full details of the Internal Control Unit of PT Semen Baturaja (Persero) can be read in the document of the Internal Audit Unit Charter which can be downloaded on this page.
Jl. Abikusno Cokrosuyoso Kertapati
Palembang – 30258
P.O. Box 1175 Palembang – 30001
Telepon : (62) – 711 – 511261 (Hunting)
Fax : (62) – 711 – 512126
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Policy
- Board Manual
- Good Corporate Governance (GCG) Guidelines
- Code of Conduct (COC)
- Gratification Control Guidelines
- Whistleblowing System
- Charter of the Audit Committee
- Internal Control Unit Charter
- Charter of the Risk Management Committee
- Information Management Guidelines
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Risk Management Guidelines
- Policy Regarding Vendor Selection
- Nomination and Remuneration
Media & Publikasi
Lelang & E-Proc
Tanggung Jawab Sosial
(62) – 711 – 511261