The Company fully understands the presence of risks that may hinder the progress of the performance, hence the early development of integrated Risk Management System within the corporation by involving all work units. Risk Management System development is inseparable from the Company’s long term plan by means of team formation and risk analysis is performed in the form of: Identification, Measurement, Mapping and Risk Recommendation. Currently, the Company has two manual books of Risk Management and has performed Risk Assessment in 2012 and risk mapping in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
The Company also establishes Risk Management Supervision unit that operates under Legal and GCG Division with the following duties:
1. To compose work plan
2. To file/identify risks and Risk Analysis and Evaluation.
3. To improve Risk Management manual and GCG at PT Semen Baturaja (Persero) Tbk.
4. To implement Risk Management & GCG in all level.
5. To disseminate Risk Management & GCG to the employees.
Jl. Abikusno Cokrosuyoso Kertapati
Palembang – 30258
P.O. Box 1175 Palembang – 30001
Telepon : (62) – 711 – 511261 (Hunting)
Fax : (62) – 711 – 512126
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Policy
- Board Manual
- Good Corporate Governance (GCG) Guidelines
- Code of Conduct (COC)
- Gratification Control Guidelines
- Whistleblowing System
- Charter of the Audit Committee
- Internal Control Unit Charter
- Charter of the Risk Management Committee
- Information Management Guidelines
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Risk Management Guidelines
- Policy Regarding Vendor Selection
- Nomination and Remuneration
Media & Publikasi
Lelang & E-Proc
Tanggung Jawab Sosial
(62) – 711 – 511261