Klik untuk mengunduh dokumen
The Company carries out its social responsibility for employment and occupational safety by referring to applicable laws and regulations, including:
- Law No.13 of 2013 on Manpower.
- Law No.2 Year 2004 on Industrial Relations Dispute Settlement.
The Company does not discriminate in terms of human resource management. This is true of the recruitment and development process until the termination of one’s tenure. Nevertheless, the number of male employees in the Company, far greater than the number of female employees due to the working area that mostly requires male labor.
Principle of Equality for All
Company has a policy of acceptance, performance appraisal, remuneration, career development and professional duties regardless of ethnicity, religion, race, class, gender, and physical condition.
Implementation of Gender Equality
Company has HR from various backgrounds. Therefore, the Company implements a strict and consistent nondiscrimination principle in HR management. Company has a policy of acceptance, performance appraisal, remuneration, career development and professional duties regardless of ethnicity, religion, race, class, gender, and physical condition.
A non-discriminatory policy ensures that every Corporate person has equal and equal opportunity in the implementation of company policy. This policy is governed by the Company’s Corporate Ethics Standards, Corporate Governance Policy, Management Policy and Joint Working Agreement and published on the internal portal.
The composition of the Company employees by gender indicates that 84.89% of men, due to job applicants and the nature of company activities more favorable to men than women.
EMPLOYEE TURNOVER LEVEL
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Employment Issues Mechanism
Complaints or delivery problems or complaints and dispute resolution Internal Company regulated under the Collective Labor Agreement PT Semen Baturaja (Persero) Tbk with Semen Baturaja Employees Union (SKSB) by the mechanism:
- Employees are able to directly deliver complaints regarding work condition and environment to superiors.
- The complaints referred can be directly delivered in both spoken and written form to the head of the Company with copies to the chiefs of SKSB in each site.
- If the effort referred is not able to reach the resolution in 7 (seven) days, the involved employee is eligible to continue his/ her complaint in written form to higher level officials.
- If the effort referred to in point 3 above within 14 (fourteen) days has not yet reached a settlement, then the problem can be forwarded to the BIPARTIT Cooperation Institute.
- If the settlement referred on point 4 is impossible to be made internally, an assistance of Lembaga Kerjasama TRIPARTIT or appropriate mechanism according to implemented rules will be asked for further resolvement.
Jl. Abikusno Cokrosuyoso Kertapati
Palembang – 30258
P.O. Box 1175 Palembang – 30001
Telepon : (62) – 711 – 511261 (Hunting)
Fax : (62) – 711 – 512126
Email : email@example.com
- Corporate Policy
- Board Manual
- Good Corporate Governance (GCG) Guidelines
- Code of Conduct (COC)
- Gratification Control Guidelines
- Whistleblowing System
- Charter of the Audit Committee
- Internal Control Unit Charter
- Charter of the Risk Management Committee
- Information Management Guidelines
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Risk Management Guidelines
- Policy Regarding Vendor Selection
- Nomination and Remuneration
Media & Publikasi
Lelang & E-Proc
Tanggung Jawab Sosial
(62) – 711 – 511261