Semen Baturaja ensures that the Company has made maximum efforts to provide economic and social benefits for all stakeholders, both local and central government, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), as well as communities around the operational area and even throughout Indonesia in general.
Commitment to Social Responsibility
The Company is committed to providing assistance and contributions directly and indirectly to stakeholders, as well as preparing the independence of small and medium enterprises, so that it has a sustainable positive impact.
The Company always balances its business activities by contributing to social life and to the environment. This, among others, is carried out through various activities to demonstrate Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Companies are required to carry out social and environmental responsibility (TJSL) as regulated in Law Number 40 of 2007 concerning Limited Liability Companies and Government Regulation Number 47 of 2012 concerning Social and Environmental Responsibility. In addition, the Company also carries out CSR activities that support ISO 26000.
In order to support the sustainability of the Company’s business, which is oriented to economic, social and environmental aspects. The Company carries out four aspects of its Corporate Social Responsibility activities, including:
- Social and Community Responsibility;
- Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Responsibilities;
- Environmental Responsibility, and
- Responsibilities to Consumers.
The company’s CSR vision and mission
- Become a contributor in increasing small business economic activities and community social empowerment.
- Carrying out activities to improve the ability of small businesses to become resilient and independent as well as empowering the social conditions of the community by utilizing part of the Company’s funds.
- Company Profile
- Company History
- Organizational Structure
- Vision, Mission and Corporate Values
- President Director Message
- Corporate Secretary
- Articles of Association
- Supporting Institutions and Professionals
Jl. Abikusno Cokrosuyoso Kertapati
Palembang – 30258
P.O. Box 1175 Palembang – 30001
Telepon : (62) – 711 – 511261 (Hunting)
Fax : (62) – 711 – 512126
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Policy
- Anti-Bribery Policy
- Board Manual
- Good Corporate Governance (GCG) Guidelines
- Code of Conduct (COC)
- Gratification Control Guidelines
- Whistleblowing System
- Charter of the Audit Committee
- Internal Control Unit Charter
- Charter of the Risk Management Committee
- Information Management Guidelines
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Risk Management Guidelines
- Policy Regarding Vendor Selection
- Nomination and Remuneration
Media & Publikasi
Lelang & E-Proc
Tanggung Jawab Sosial
(62) – 711 – 511261