Policy Regarding Vendor Selection
Supplier selection begins at the time of registration conducted by the vendor through e-procurement where prospective vendors must meet the established requirements in the form of:
1. Declaration of goods and services provider signed by the company leader on a stamp duty of Rp. 6,000 and stamped.
2. Bank reference regarding vendor registration requirements at PT Semen Baturaja (Persero) Tbk.
3. Softcopy 1 Set of Documents including:
a. Company’s Articles of Association (Deed of Establishment and Amendment)
b. Business Place Permit (SITU) / Domicile Permit / Disturbance Permit or equivalent
c. Trading Business License (SIUP) or equivalent
d. Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP) of the company
e. Corporate Annual Tax Payment (SPT)
f. Company Registration Certificate (TDP)
g. Taxable Entrepreneur Inauguration Letter (SPPKP)
h. Organizational structure of the company
i. Other special documents (related to the procurement specifications of goods and services)
After all requirements are fulfilled by the vendor, the data verification process will be carried out by the Sourcing and Legal Procurement work unit before being finalized and actively becoming a partner in the Semen Baturaja E-Procurement.
The vendor selection procedure is chosen based on vendor qualifications namely Small (K) and Non Small (Non K) based on the vendor’s SIUP / NIB and also the vendor’s permission and vendor experience.
The method of procuring goods and services of PT Semen Baturaja (Persero) Tbk in accordance with the SOP for the Procurement of Goods and Services through:
1. Direct Appointment
2. Direct Election
Rights and Obligations of creditors are made in the Work Plan and Terms (RKS) and will be determined by PO and / or Contract.
Vendor upgrade policy:
There is training in the field of K3 for vendors as well as stated in the SOP for Procurement of goods and services, namely referring to:
Law of the Republic of Indonesia (RI Law) No. 1 of 1970 concerning Work Safety, Government Regulation of the Republic of Indonesia (PP RI) No. 50 of 2012 concerning the Implementation of the Occupational Safety and Health Management System (SMK3) and fulfilling the K3 regulations required by PT Semen Baturaja (Persero) Tbk.
Jl. Abikusno Cokrosuyoso Kertapati
Palembang – 30258
P.O. Box 1175 Palembang – 30001
Telepon : (62) – 711 – 511261 (Hunting)
Fax : (62) – 711 – 512126
Email : email@example.com
- Corporate Policy
- Board Manual
- Good Corporate Governance (GCG) Guidelines
- Code of Conduct (COC)
- Gratification Control Guidelines
- Whistleblowing System
- Charter of the Audit Committee
- Internal Control Unit Charter
- Charter of the Risk Management Committee
- Information Management Guidelines
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Risk Management Guidelines
- Policy Regarding Vendor Selection
- Nomination and Remuneration
Media & Publikasi
Lelang & E-Proc
Tanggung Jawab Sosial
(62) – 711 – 511261