Policies Regarding the Environment
REGULATION CONCERNING ENVIRONMENTAL
- Law No. 32 Year 2009 Regarding the Environment Protection and Management
- Government Regulation on Environmental Permit no 27 Year 2012
- Ministry of Environment and Forestry Regulation No. 03/2014: Regarding the Company’s Performance Rating Assessment Program (PROPER) in Environmental Management.
- Ministry of Environment and Forestry Regulation No. 03/2013 Regarding Environmental Audit
- Ministry of Environment and Forestry Regulation No. 14/2013 Regarding the Symbols & Label of Hazardous & Toxic Waste Materials
- Government Regulation No. 101 Year 2014 on the Management of Hazardous and Toxic Waste
- LH Regulation No. 68 of 2016: Regarding Domestic Waste Quality Standards
- Ministry Regulation LH No. 19 of 2017: Regarding the Quality Standards of the Cement Industry.
On January 4, 2016, the Company formulated a policy regarding the cognizance of the Company’s commitment in carrying out its social responsibility activities towards the environment. Quality, customers’ satisfaction, and GCG implementation are the dimensions the Company needs to pay a great attention to in terms of conducting business. The formulated Risk Management and 9 commitments of the Company are well-described within the existing policy, as well as communicated and assigned to all of the Company’s employees. The attempt is expected to be able to support the achievement of the lofty goals of each activity undertaken.
PROBLEM MODELING MECHANISM ENVIRONMENT
Generally, the process of complaints of environmental problems as follows:
- External parties (community/NGOs) notif environmental complaints to the Public Relation Work Unit as company representatives.
- The Public Relations Unit reports the complaint to its supervisor and related work units such as the Plant Head and K3 & LH Work Unit to explain the root of the reported problem.
- Once agreed by the internal Company the Public Relations Unit will explain the cause of environmental problems. If technical explanation is required, the PR Work Unit will be accompanied by the relevant work unit.
- If the proposed solution is related to partnership, community development, and environmental social responsibility, the KBL Work Unit will assist the activity. The process of providing information both from companies and external parties is documented in SOP Communications and Management Review Meetings (RTM). For the process undertaken by KBL Work Unit is documented in SOP Kemitraan, Bina Lingkungan, and Environmental Social Responsibility.
Jl. Abikusno Cokrosuyoso Kertapati
Palembang – 30258
P.O. Box 1175 Palembang – 30001
Telepon : (62) – 711 – 511261 (Hunting)
Fax : (62) – 711 – 512126
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Policy
- Board Manual
- Good Corporate Governance (GCG) Guidelines
- Code of Conduct (COC)
- Gratification Control Guidelines
- Whistleblowing System
- Charter of the Audit Committee
- Internal Control Unit Charter
- Charter of the Risk Management Committee
- Information Management Guidelines
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Risk Management Guidelines
- Policy Regarding Vendor Selection
- Nomination and Remuneration
Media & Publikasi
Lelang & E-Proc
Tanggung Jawab Sosial
(62) – 711 – 511261