The Company believes that the management and improvement of environmental quality are inseparable parts of the business development program carried out by prioritizing a balance of performance in the economic, social and environmental fields. For the Company, the success of environmental management, demonstrated among others through the preservation of environmental quality, is one of the pillars to ensure sustainable growth, prosperity and quality of life for present and future generations.
Companies engaged in the cement industry are aware of the risks arising from their operating activities on workers and the environment. The company is consistently determined to protect workers, company assets, the environment and the surrounding community from potential hazards and to manage and improve the quality of the environment to achieve sustainable improvement and the principles of sustainable development goals (SDGs).
As a manifestation and commitment of the Company in realizing sustainable environmental management, the Company makes various efforts ranging from establishing policies and regulations to monitoring and managing factory operational activities that have an impact on the environment both within the factory and in the area around the factory. The Company understands that operational activities have an impact on the environment, both from the use of energy as the main factor of production and fabrication externalities in the form of emissions (greenhouse gases / GHG, air pollutants, and dust emissions), as well as waste (solid and liquid). Company policies emphasize the importance of environmental management to achieve energy efficiency, control emissions, and reduce and utilize B3 and / or non-B3 waste.
The implementation of social responsibility in the environmental sector, the company is based on:
- Regulation of the Government Number 41 of 1999 concerning Air Pollution
- Regulation of the Government Number 27 of 2012 concerning Environmental Permits
- Regulation of the Government Number 101 of 2014 concerning Management of Hazardous and Toxic Waste
- Regulation of the Minister of Environment Number 05 of 2012 concerning Types of Businesses Requiring AMDAL
- Regulation of the Minister of Environment Number 03 of 2013 concerning Environmental Audit
- Regulation of the Minister of Environment No. 14 of 2013 concerning Symbols & Labels of Hazardous & Toxic Waste
- Regulation of the Minister of Environment Number 3 of 2014 concerning Company Performance Rating Program (PROPER) in Environmental Management
- Regulation of the Minister of Environment Number 68 Year 2016 concerning Domestic Waste Quality Standards
- Regulation of the Minister of Environment Number 19 of 2017 concerning Quality Standards for the Cement Industry.
- Decree of the Head of the Environmental Impact Management Agency Number 01 of 1995 concerning Temporary Storage Places
Environmental Management Certification
The Company ensures that its operational activities are in accordance with international standards by implementing an Environmental Management System based on ISO 14001: 2015 – Environmental Management System, ISO / IEC 17025: 2008 – Laboratory Management Systems and SNI 19-14001: 2005, to increase the effectiveness of environmental management activities that include environmental management system, environmental audits and evaluation of environmental performance.
For this reason, in carrying out operational activities the company always synergizes with environmental quality improvement programs by doing several things, including:
- In all activities the company always prioritizes the principle of Reuse, Reduce, Recycle (3R).
- Continual improvement system by selecting process technology that is environmentally friendly & energy efficient, and is equipped with waste control equipment (bulit in).
- Increasing the effectiveness of environmental management activities that include the environmental management system, environmental audits and evaluation of environmental performance.
- Following the Proper program as a means of evaluating the Company’s environmental performance achievement.
In the field of monitoring, the Company has established routine environmental monitoring activities. This routine monitoring includes:
- Stack air emissions monitoring;
- Monitoring ambient air quality;
- Environmental Noise Monitoring;
- Vibration monitoring of blasting;
- Monitoring the quality of domestic wastewater;
- Monitoring the quality of mine water.
The operational activities of the Cement business seek to conserve natural resources. Environmental program The Company is fully committed to always innovating, using the latest technology that is environmentally friendly and contributing to the use of renewable alternative energy.
Environmental programs that are carried out are part of efforts to increase production efficiency as well as environmental conservation, and consist of the following aspects:
- Energy Conservation
- Emission Control
- Water Conservation
- Noise Management
- Hazardous & Non-B3 Waste Management
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Company Profile
- Company History
- Organizational Structure
- Vision, Mission and Corporate Values
- President Director Message
- Corporate Secretary
- Articles of Association
- Supporting Institutions and Professionals
Jl. Abikusno Cokrosuyoso Kertapati
Palembang – 30258
P.O. Box 1175 Palembang – 30001
Telepon : (62) – 711 – 511261 (Hunting)
Fax : (62) – 711 – 512126
Email : email@example.com
- Corporate Policy
- Board Manual
- Good Corporate Governance (GCG) Guidelines
- Code of Conduct (COC)
- Gratification Control Guidelines
- Whistleblowing System
- Charter of the Audit Committee
- Internal Control Unit Charter
- Charter of the Risk Management Committee
- Information Management Guidelines
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Risk Management Guidelines
- Policy Regarding Vendor Selection
- Nomination and Remuneration
Media & Publikasi
Lelang & E-Proc
Tanggung Jawab Sosial
(62) – 711 – 511261