This Manual Board is one of the Good Corporate Governance (GCG) tools as the elaboration of the Good Governance Guidelines, which refers to the Company’s Articles of Association and other best practices.
The Board Manual is an agreement between the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners which aims to:
- Become a reference / guidance on the main tasks and work functions of each organ.
- Improving the quality and effectiveness of work relationships between organs.
- Applying GCG principles namely, transparency, accountability, responsibility, independence, and fairness.
With the enactment of this Manual, it is expected that the Company’s business activities can be harmoniously implemented with GCG principles in an effort to achieve the Company’s Vision and Mission.
- Company Profile
- Company History
- Organizational Structure
- Vision, Mission and Corporate Values
- President Director Message
- Corporate Secretary
- Articles of Association
- Supporting Institutions and Professionals
Jl. Abikusno Cokrosuyoso Kertapati
Palembang – 30258
P.O. Box 1175 Palembang – 30001
Telepon : (62) – 711 – 511261 (Hunting)
Fax : (62) – 711 – 512126
Email : email@example.com
- Corporate Policy
- Anti-Bribery Policy
- Board Manual
- Good Corporate Governance (GCG) Guidelines
- Code of Conduct (COC)
- Gratification Control Guidelines
- Whistleblowing System
- Charter of the Audit Committee
- Internal Control Unit Charter
- Charter of the Risk Management Committee
- Information Management Guidelines
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Risk Management Guidelines
- Policy Regarding Vendor Selection
- Nomination and Remuneration
Media & Publikasi
Lelang & E-Proc
Tanggung Jawab Sosial
(62) – 711 – 511261