Policy Regarding Occupational Safety and Health
Health and safety is a key factor for all industries to promote the welfare of employees and the Company. Therefore, it is the Company’s moral obligation and responsibility to ensure employee protection.
The Company carries out social responsibility for employment and work safety by referring to the prevailing laws and regulations, including:
- Law No. 01 of 1970 concerning Work Safety
- Law No.13 of 2013 concerning Manpower.
- Law No.2 of 2004 concerning the Settlement of Industrial Relations Disputes.
- Government Regulation Number 50 of 2012 concerning Guidelines for the Implementation of SMK3.
The Company strives to be a company that complies with the principles and rules, including in the field of Occupational Health and Safety. The Company strives to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. The company pays high attention and commitment to gender equality and job opportunities, job training to improve employee professionalism, a system of commensurate remuneration and occupational health and safety for all employees.
Health and safety is not only prioritized within the Company, but is also extended to all partners, contractors and third party business vendors. To ensure that safety regulations, policies and procedures have been implemented correctly and consistently, the Company continues to involve every division, work unit, and third parties through a series of safety trainings, workshops and other communication messages. The Company supports educational initiatives by instilling a strong sense of discipline and ensuring that all forms of violations of safety regulations will receive strict sanctions. Safety standards and requirements are part of the contractual agreement between the Company and third parties. The Company has an objective that these standards are fully met when conducting all business activities. Violation of the agreed standards will have legal consequences.
To ensure the fulfillment of expectations, safety standards and requirements as well as the implementation of proper Safety Management, and good safety performance of contractors and business partners, the Company conducts Safety Audits to contractors and business partners regularly, both by the Company’s internal and external teams (independent audit bodies)
Occupational Health and Safety Management System (SMK3)
The company’s commitment to fulfilling CLA in the form of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (SMK3) includes:
- The Company is obliged to implement occupational safety and health requirements for the benefit of the Company as well as for the interests of its employees in accordance with the prevailing laws and regulations.
- The Company organizes employee coaching for occupational safety and health and forms a committee for occupational safety and health (P2K3).
- Employees must follow, obey all forms of rules, regulations and procedures such as signs / signs or writing related to occupational safety and health norms.
- Employees are required to use and maintain safety tools / equipment properly and thoroughly and maintain a safe work environment.
- Employees are required to immediately report to their superiors or other officers if there is a source of danger or an accident.
- Employees are required to carry out work safety programs with full responsibility.
- The provision of work safety equipment is regulated in implementing regulations by a decision of the board of directors.
- Company Profile
- Company History
- Organizational Structure
- Vision, Mission and Corporate Values
- President Director Message
- Corporate Secretary
- Articles of Association
- Supporting Institutions and Professionals
Jl. Abikusno Cokrosuyoso Kertapati
Palembang – 30258
P.O. Box 1175 Palembang – 30001
Telepon : (62) – 711 – 511261 (Hunting)
Fax : (62) – 711 – 512126
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Policy
- Board Manual
- Good Corporate Governance (GCG) Guidelines
- Code of Conduct (COC)
- Gratification Control Guidelines
- Whistleblowing System
- Charter of the Audit Committee
- Internal Control Unit Charter
- Charter of the Risk Management Committee
- Information Management Guidelines
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Risk Management Guidelines
- Policy Regarding Vendor Selection
- Nomination and Remuneration
Media & Publikasi
Lelang & E-Proc
Tanggung Jawab Sosial
(62) – 711 – 511261