Activity and Environmental Certification
Multivarious focused activities are actualized in order to manage the environmental balance. One of those is the application of paperless system or paper use reduction with the utilization of internal digital communication means. As the Internet acts as a forum for information about the Company, Corporate Information System (CIS) providing real time & online company activity information, Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) & video conference as a medium of communication betwixt sites as an external means. In addition, the Company manages to provide website, e-mail, e-Procurement as complementary media which help paperless transaction process up to the latest news exchange
As the environmental concern manifestation, the Company applies the policy by diverse internal propositions integrated with business and external activities in synergy with the stakeholders. The various issues are well-taken care of the Company running in a parallel system with the Company’s Environmental Policy include energy, water, waste, biodiversity, and other aspects. In addition to being implemented from internal aspects, the Company is also working to develop products that are included in the environmentally friendly category, which is PCC cement first marketed in 2010.
The Company’s internal and external activities are operated simultaneously and integrated, thus the implementation of the Company’s corporate social responsibility strategy is in compliance with existing regulations. Analyses of the Company’s Corporate Budget Plan & Corporate Long-Term Plan can be viewed through a comprehensive discussion on the corporate social responsibility performance.
As a form of cooperation and implementation of the social contract, the Company strives to fulfill the mandate of the President of the Republic of Indonesia in the 15th Conference of the Parties (Copenhagen) in degradation of emissions of 657 kg CO2/ton in 2017. This is a commitment to support government programs reducing greenhouse gas emissions that have a negative impact on climate health.
Through the efficiency and engineering of the sources of emissions from the Company’s operations including the reduction of clinker factors, the Company is able to reduce Emission production in every operational activity.
Throughout 2018, the Company implemented an Environmental Management System (SML), energy efficiency, reduced greenhouse gas emissions and emissions, water conservation, decrease and utilization of B3 waste, 3R Program, biodiversity protection and community development to improve PROPER performance achieved in the previous year.
TARGET OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROGRAMS RELATED TO THE COMPANY’S OPERATIONAL ACTIVITIES THROUGHOUT 2018
Increased use of B3 Fly Ash Waste as a clinker substitution material.
REALIZATION OF THE COMPANY’S ACTIVITIES ABOUTTHE ENVIRONMENT IN 2018
- Increased use of B3 Fly Ash Waste as a clinker substitution material.
- Energy efficiency efforts and efforts to use renewable energy by implementing the Sky Light program on pump houses, installing energy-saving lamps (LED) and installing inverters.
- Water conservation efforts by maximizing the use of rain-fed tubs and biopore holes, and installing autostop taps.
- Implementing the 3R system (Reuse, Reduse, Recycle), namely reducing the ratio of the use of the main raw material (clinker), the use of environmentally friendly cement bags (1 ply) and utilizing frozen cement as the third ingredient in the cement grinding process.
- Perform process technology innovations, namely modification and replacement of Metal Bearings in Rotary Feeders and installation of Jet Pulse on bulk cement filling 1 and 2.
- Greening/Planting trees at the Palembang Plant.
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY MATERIAL AND ENERGY USAGE
During 2018, the Company has not been exerting reusable materials.
CERTIFICATION IN THE ENVIRONMENTAL FIELD
The Company conducts certification and audits related to environmental aspects as a form of supervision in carrying out social responsibility activities. Some of these certifications are:
- ISO 14001: 2015 Reg. 08 04 D 13016 R1 Environmental Management System Certificate.
- Level 5 Green Industry Award for Palembang Plant, Baturaja Plant and Long Plant.
- Company Performance Rating Program in Environmental Management, Palembang Plant and Baturaja Plant achieve GREEN PROPER and Plant Length reaches BLUE PROPER. PROPER HIJAU dan Panjang Plant achieve PROPER BIRU.
Jl. Abikusno Cokrosuyoso Kertapati
Palembang – 30258
P.O. Box 1175 Palembang – 30001
Telepon : (62) – 711 – 511261 (Hunting)
Fax : (62) – 711 – 512126
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Policy
- Board Manual
- Good Corporate Governance (GCG) Guidelines
- Code of Conduct (COC)
- Gratification Control Guidelines
- Whistleblowing System
- Charter of the Audit Committee
- Internal Control Unit Charter
- Charter of the Risk Management Committee
- Information Management Guidelines
- Conflict of Interest (COI)
- Risk Management Guidelines
- Policy Regarding Vendor Selection
- Nomination and Remuneration
Media & Publikasi
Lelang & E-Proc
Tanggung Jawab Sosial
(62) – 711 – 511261